Already have a Username/Password for ATN Assessment?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
A template for submission of full papers is available on the Contributions page of the ATN Assessment 08 web site.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- I have used the template from the ATN Assessment 08 web site.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- When available, the URLs to access references online are provided, including those for open access versions of the reference. The URLs are ready to click (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca).
- If submitting the full paper to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Abstract is written in the third person with no references included.
- Writing has been checked for grammar, spelling and clear expression.
The author(s)s assign to ATN Assessment and educational non-profit institutions a non-exclusive licence to use this document for personal use and in courses of instruction provided that the article is used in full and this copyright statement is reproduced. The authors also grant a non-exclusive licence to ATN Assessment to publish this document in full
on the World Wide Web (prime sites and mirrors) on CD and in printed form within the ATN Asssessment conference proceedings. Any other usage is prohibited without the express permission of the author(s).
The names and email addresses entered in this web site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this conference paper collection and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.