Already have a Username/Password for The Journal of Student Wellbeing?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
When submitting papers, it is best to submit them in A4 paper format. If using styles, use Heading 1 for first level headings, Heading 2 for second level headings, etc.; use Body Text for the main text of the document; use Quote for quotations. Avoid using the Enter or Return key to create space between paragraphs. Before publication, your paper will be put into a standard template that will use the style selections you make to standardise the formatting for the journal. Page numbers are not necessary as they will be added/adjusted later. Please use the Harvard Author-Date Bibliographic Format for your submitted papers. Details can be found at http://www.unisanet.unisa.edu.au/learningconnection/student/studying/referencing.asp. To download a PDF document on the bibliographic format, click on http://www.unisanet.unisa.edu.au/learningconnection/student/learningAdvisors/documents/harvard-referencing.pdf.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca) are activated and ready to click.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The text, if submitted to a peer-reviewed section (e.g., Articles), has had the authors' names removed. If an author is cited, "Author" and year are used in the bibliography and footnotes, instead of author's name, paper title, etc. The author's name has also been removed from the document's Properties, which in Microsoft Word is found in the File menu.
The copyright for this publication belongs to the University of South Australia.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.